Followers

Friday, 9 December 2016

Meet the Owners - Sonia and Lorraine

Hi everyone, the weekend is almost upon us again, I don't know where the time is going to this year, especially this last month which has just been a whirlwind.

For the past week we have been meeting the design team, getting to know them a little bit.  Before we introduce ourselves we just want to say thank you to all our team for joining us and we look forward to working with you all.


 I'm Sonia, I was born in Florence (Italy) I moved to the UK when I was very young. I have been crafting for many years, doing sewing with my aunt. When I was older we did Scrap booking together. I then started card making which was my me time after a long day at work as a florist. My partner and myself moved to Swindon a few years ago for his job. I found I missed Scrap booking. I taught myself how to do digital scrap booking and now I'm hooked. I am very excited to start this adventure with Lorraine and the design team. I hope we will be able to inspire you all in some way.



Hi I'm Lorraine and from the UK.  I have been crafting on and off for a few years now.  I have always been creative for as long as I can remember.  I like to recycle and try new crafting experiments.  I am looking forward to working with everyone and excited to be launching this new journey with Sonia and our fabulous team.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia and Lorraine. Thanks for this opportunity. I can't wait to begin this journey all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria, we are pleased to have you in the team!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete